This “Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market” report provides a thorough analysis of estimating market size and current trends of industry. The report evaluates the important characteristics of the market development status, upcoming opportunities, and growth rate. The research study diminishes the […]
This “Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market” report provides a thorough analysis of estimating market size and current trends of industry. The report evaluates the important characteristics of the market development status, upcoming opportunities, and growth rate. The research study diminishes the risks involved in making decisions as well as strategies for companies and individuals interested in the industry. The report includes details of emerging trends, growth history, sales channel, manufacturers profiled in business, market share of product, application and regional scope of industry.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14353022
Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Covers Manufacturers:
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14353022
Some of the Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Detailed Overview of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market will help deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
- Influencing growth factors that are thriving demand and latest trends running in the market.
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market forecast for global market split into segments like region, product, applications, end-user, technology, etc.
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market?
- SWOT Analysis of each defined key player along with its profile and Porter’s five forces analysis to complement the same.
- What is the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market growth momentum or market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may tap the highest market share in the coming era?
- Which application/end-user category or Product Type may seek incremental growth prospects?
- What focused approach and constraints are holding the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market demand?
Key Market Trends:
Automotive & Transportation Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– PPS is an organic polymer consisting of aromatic rings linked with sulfides. It is a rigid and opaque material that exhibits superior chemical and thermal resistance characteristics.
– Besides, broad range of service temperatures (+196 up to +200/240Â°C), weathering resistance, and fire resistance further makes it widely suitable for automotive industry.
– In the automotive sector, PPS find application in carburetor parts, exhaust gas return valves, fuel lines, flow control valves for heating systems, ignition plates, heat exchange elements, pump rotors, cases, and reflectors.
– The automotive industry has been witnessing strong growth in investment and production in Asia-Pacific countries, such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
– Besides, regions, such as North America and Europe have been investing on innovation & development of cars with efficient and more environment friendly materials. Such practices in the automotive industry are further expected to drive the demand for PPS in these regions during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. The demand for PPS is driven by the growing demand from industries, such as automotive & transportation, construction, and electrical & electronics.
– The governments in countries, such as China, India, Indonesia, and Singapore have been witnessing huge investments in the construction industry, which is likely to increase demand for PPS in such countries.
– China currently has numerous airport construction projects, such as Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, under development or planning stage. India also have plans to build about 100 airports before 2032.
– Besides, Indian government has an investment target of USD 120.5 billion for developing 27 industrial clusters, which is expected to boost construction in the country. Similarly Indonesian government planned to invest in construction sector about USD 450 billion by 2021.
– Asia-Pacific is also witnessing numerous investments by the global automakers, like BMW, Hyundai Motors, and Honda into the automotive industry to increase production, and cater to the increasing automotive demand of the masses in the region.
– Besides, China has the worlds largest electronics production base. Electronic products, such as smartphones, OLED TVs, tablets, wires, cables, earphones, and so on, have the highest growth in the electronics segment. With increase in the disposable income of middle-class population in the country, and increasing demand for electronic products in the countries importing electronic products from China, the production of electronics has been increasing.
– In India, the government has also been pushing the growth of electronic industry through initiatives, such as a Phased Manufacturing Programme (PMP) to add more smartphone components under the â€œMake in Indiaâ€ initiative in order to push the domestic manufacturing of mobile handsets.
– Hence, all such favorable market trend is expected to drive the demand for PPS in the region during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14353022
Target Audience of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Key Reasons to Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Report:
- Analysing various perspectives of the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The End User that is expected to dominate the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market is analyzed in detail
- The regions which are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period are analyzed and estimated for growth of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Regional analysis of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market studied, during the forecast period
- The segments that are expected to dominate the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market studied.
Detailed TOC of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Report 2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from the Automotive sector
4.1.2 Technical Advancement in the Electrical and Electronics Sector
4.1.3 Increasing Consumption for Filter Bag Applications
4.2.1 High Cost of Raw Materials and High Production Cost
4.2.2 Presence of Alternative Substitutes
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Patent Analysis
4.6 Price Trend Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Linear PPS
5.1.2 Cross-linked PPS
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Automotive & Transportation
5.2.2 Electrical & Electronics
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 DIC Corporation
6.4.2 Solvay Speciality Polymers
6.4.3 A. Schulman Europe
6.4.4 Asia International Enterprise (Hong Kong) Limited
6.4.5 Bada AG
6.4.6 BARLOG Plastics GmbH
6.4.7 Celanese Corporation
6.4.8 Chengdu Letian Plastics Co. Ltd
6.4.9 Guangdong Shunde Hones Polymer Material Co. Ltd
6.4.10 Kolon Plastics Inc.
6.4.11 PolyOne Corporation
6.4.12 Polyplastics Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of Low-emission and Ecofriendly PPS
7.2 Growing Healthcare Sector in Asia-Pacific
7.3 Innovative Product Applications
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
White Light Interferometry (WLI) Market Size and Growth Share 2021 | Global Share by Manufacturers, Sales Revenue, Key Strategies Gross Margin Analysis, Development History, and Future Scope with Forecast Research 2027
Active Automotive Safety Systems Market Size, Share and Growth Analysis 2021-2027 | Global Industry Trends, Future Demand Status, Top Key Players Analysis with Revenue and Business Status with Covid-19 Impact